Skip to main content

LUCID 5 Inch Memory Foam Low Profile-Cooling Gel Infusion-Hypoallergenic Bamboo Charcoal-Breathable Cover Bed Mattress Conventional, Twin, White Brand: LUCID 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,654 ratings








  • Help your child make the transition from crib to bed with this memory foam mattress sized for kids
  • Make setting up your mattress a fun memory by inviting your child to help unbox and watch as the memory foam magically decompresses
  • The 1-inch ventilated gel memory foam top layer creates a cooler sleep experience than traditional memory foam by helping regulate body temperature and increase circulation
  • 4-inches of dense bamboo charcoal infused support foam provide stability and full body support to your child
  • We only use CertiPUR-US certified memory foam to ensure your uncompromising safety and comfort





















I ordered six of the Lucid five inch mattresses two years ago and loved them right away. It has been 2 years now and since I am always looking for reviews on product longevity I thought someone might find this review useful.

Some background info as far as usage is concerned: these mattresses are in our boys rooms. We have six boys ranging in age from 2 to 16 and weight from 38 to 200 pounds. The mattresses are placed on built in beds with platforms for support (as recommended).

What we LOVE about these mattresses:

1. These beds are comfortable. I don't just mean acceptable for kids comfortable. I am talking about if you lay down to help your toddler take a nap you will likely be taking one, too. We seriously were not expecting this level of comfort for such a reasonable price.
2. They come with a removable washable zipper case. Clutch if you have messy boys and like clean beds. It's not water proof though, so if you need protection be sure to get an appropriate mattress pad.
3. The smell some reviews are talking about I don't even remember. I'm not saying they didn't smell at first, I'm just saying it can't have been that bad or I'd remember.
4. All six mattresses went from pancakes to fully inflated in a few hours. It was magical.
5. My boys sleep like a dream every night, and when we leave the house for road trips or vacations they look forward to coming home so they can sleep in their own beds.
6. Quality. No joke, not one of these mattresses sags in two years. No flipping required to keep them comfy. Neither the memory foam on top nor the base foam layer underneath have shown any signs of wear. If I didn't know they had been slept on for the better part of 730 nights, I wouldn't believe it.

Things we don't love about these mattresses:

1. In two years I can honestly say we have experienced zero cons. None. Nada. Zip.

I 100% recommend these matresses. If you're on the fence, give one a shot. On a final note, my husband and I just built a house including built in beds for our 5 girls, and we are DEFINITELY purchasing these mattresses for all of them. We are also bringing the six still pristine condition 2 year old mattresses along for our boys. Just saying.



I was really disappointed with this purchase. In the photo you can see how thin it is and it is extremely soft. You can see I can squeeze it easily just my hand and my fingers can touch. It’s that thin. When I contacted support and got no support, and posted a review, my review got taken down. In summary, the product AND service have failed and deserve less than 1 star.












I am almost embarrassed to admit this but in the 7+ years of shopping on Amazon & buying an average of 2-4 items per week in the last 4 years, I think I have maybe written one review years ago if any at all. However tonight I had to write one after reading the negative reviews & trying to cancel my order because of them but luckily it was too late.
First of all this mattress is extremely comfortable, supportive and IS a memory foam MATTRESS. My photo was taken 10 minutes after opening & it had already expanded to 5". Why people are writing it only expanded to 2" I don't know, but I highly doubt that is accurate & it's irresponsible of them to write when that seems impossible. The photo of the mattress on the bag shows what it would look like from the inside but it's not supposed to actually look like the photo, LOL.
The "chemical smell" I read about is why I wanted to cancel my order because I am very sensitive to odors etc...this is so minor, to be expected & already dissipated.
What a wonderful deal this was & I am so happy I purchased this for our guest room. Love it!


SUCH a comfortable matress! I've had this for nearly 2 years and it's just as firm as the day it came. I've had countless nights of restful sleep on this wonderful matress. It works great with platform beds. I would definitely recommend this product (I have 3 in different sizes).


After spending a considerable amount of time online comparing mattress toppers, reading reviews, etc. I finally narrowed it down to my top two choices. I ultimately chose this one because the ad stated "This mattress is delivered in a reusable duffle bag for shipping convenience." I buy a lot of things online and I knew there was a slight chance that I would have to return it so this was a huge selling feature for me. I'm extremely disappointed that there was no reusable duffle bag. I may upgrade my rating once I've slept on the mattress topper for a few days if it wows me. I would have definitely purchased the other mattress topper if I knew this wasn't going to come in a reusable duffle bag. I think the seller should update the listing immediately and provide accurate, not misleading information.


We went with this mattress based on all the good reviews we read on Amazon. The mattress came in a box and was well packaged. It did "grow" to be the right side after giving it a few hours to expand on its own. It worked well up until 6 months of use, however after that it completely started to fold in on itself. When you lie down on it, the whole mattress sinks in. We even tried putting down a baby on the mattress to see if it would still collapse and the baby pretty much got stuck- as if you put a bowling ball. No one has slept on this mattress for months now- my little sister would rather sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag because her back hurts so much from the mattress. I personally tried napping on the mattress and understand why she would sleep on the floor instead. Such a waste of money. Do not recommend at all.


I ordered a 5” depth purposely to fit in the Captains bed I bought. I needed something as shallow as possible cause the bed I bought was higher than i wanted and I had troubles getting in and out. The manufacturer was helpful in ideas of how to expand it faster and more efficiently. After almost 2 weeks it expanded to 4”. I waited until after 2 weeks and it didn’t expand more from 4”. I talked to the manufacturer and they said that a 1” variance is expected and does not affect the comfort. They don’t realize it’s not the comfort I was looking for. It’s the depth I needed to sit inside my bed. There’s a reason why they sell, 5”, 6”, 8” and up. It’s cause people need specific sizes for a reason. I couldn’t use this mattress or send it back. I ended up giving it to a friend for their kids to use for sleep overs. They’ve used it already and say it’s comfortable. But still hasn’t expanded more than the 4”. I was disappointed with the outcome. I was going to order a 6” one so I can get a 5” mattress but ended up going for a different brand somewhere else.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wireless Driveway Alarm, 2020 [New Version] 1000ft Long Range Motion Sensor & Detector, 36 Melodies, Outdoor Weather Resistant - Home Security Alert System (Black One Receiver One Sensor) Brand: 1 BY ONE 4.0 out of 5 stars 232 ratings

✔ PROTECT YOUR FAMILY & PROPERTY - With Wireless Driveway Alarm, be alerted the moment visitors, vehicles, or even potential intruders enter your property lines, driveway, front porch, gate, shed, walkways and garage. Also great for being alerted if your kids get to close to the swimming pool or areas they shouldn’t go. Each sensor can be placed up to 1000ft/300m away from the receiver (depending on obstacles and environment). ✔ FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE and EXPANDABLE - Create up to four unique detection zones with 4 sensors each, meaning up to 16 total sensors per receiver protecting your property. LED lights on the receiver indicate which sensor zone has detected movement so you can act quickly. THE ALARM SOUND OF THE 4TH ZONE CAN BE CUSTOMIZED FROM AMONG 36 AVAILABLE MELODIES. If you need custom ringtones, please install the PIR sensor in the 4th zone. ✔ AVOID FALSE ALARMS with ADJUSTABLE SENSOR WINDOWS - Rotate the cap on the PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor to adjust

Dream On Me Karley Bassinet, Grey Brand: Dream On Me 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,156 ratings

LIGHT & VERSATILE:  The Karley Bassinet is designed with a lightweight aluminum frame that allows you to move it easily from room to room. Easy to assemble, it features a quick-folding mechanism. Use it indoors and carry it outdoors without any hassle! ROOMY INTERIORS: With dimensions of 35.50Lx18.3Wx27H inches, the Karley Bassinet is as spacious as they come! The roomy, airy bassinet features an adjustable double canopy and there is also a large storage bag to hold your babie's essentials STYLISH LOOK: The Karley is made out of a soft, safe and comfortable polyester foam fabric, which is easy to clean. It is available in nine beautiful finishes, allowing it to blend in beautifully with the nursery of your dreams! MATTRESS INCLUDED: The Karley comes with a 1″ thick mattress pad as recommended by the ASTM & CPSC. Mattress pad dimensions are 32Lx16Wx1H inches OTHER SPECS: The Karley Bassinet weighs 16 lbs and is recommended for newborns up to 25 lbs. The

Sleep Innovations Marley 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, King, White Brand: Sleep Innovations 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,301 ratings

Polyester Quilted Cover TRIPLE-LAYERED DESIGN. 12” mattress features a 2” top layer of cooling gel memory foam, supported by a 3” layer of air channel foam to optimize breathability, built on a premium 7” layer of base foam designed for durability. TOP-RATED: Named U.S. News & World Report’s Best Budget Mattress of 2020 CONTINUOUS COOL COMFORT. Gel memory foam top layer and supportive middle layer with airflow channels provide a cooling effect, helping to maintain a comfortable climate while you sleep. SUPPORTS ALL SLEEPERS. Medium-firm support means all-night comfort for every sleep position, making any good night, a great night. MADE IN THE USA. Our foam is proudly made in the USA and CertiPUR-US certified. PERFECTLY PACKAGED. Shipped directly to your door and easy to unpack so it’s box to bed in minutes. 3,650-NIGHT GUARANTEE. Rest easy – the Marley comes with a 10-year warranty so you sleep secure for years to come.