Skip to main content

Sleep Innovations Marley 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, King, White Brand: Sleep Innovations 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,301 ratings








  • Polyester Quilted Cover
  • TRIPLE-LAYERED DESIGN. 12” mattress features a 2” top layer of cooling gel memory foam, supported by a 3” layer of air channel foam to optimize breathability, built on a premium 7” layer of base foam designed for durability.
  • TOP-RATED: Named U.S. News & World Report’s Best Budget Mattress of 2020
  • CONTINUOUS COOL COMFORT. Gel memory foam top layer and supportive middle layer with airflow channels provide a cooling effect, helping to maintain a comfortable climate while you sleep.
  • SUPPORTS ALL SLEEPERS. Medium-firm support means all-night comfort for every sleep position, making any good night, a great night.
  • MADE IN THE USA. Our foam is proudly made in the USA and CertiPUR-US certified.
  • PERFECTLY PACKAGED. Shipped directly to your door and easy to unpack so it’s box to bed in minutes.
  • 3,650-NIGHT GUARANTEE. Rest easy – the Marley comes with a 10-year warranty so you sleep secure for years to come.






















I didn't know what to expect buying a mattress online. What if I didn't like it? Could I return it? Or was I stuck with it? The price was good as were the reviews. Enough 5 star reviews to make me say "Yes, let's try it". I'm glad I did.

You can hear the whoosh when you first open it. Kind of cool to watch as it expands. It took 2 days for the mattress to fully flatten, but it was vacuum sealed in a box 20 times smaller.

I smashed my face into the mattress to "smell" it. Yes, there was some smell. But nothing when walking around the room. The smell was gone with a day or so. Clean, fresh sheets will help hide the smell if you're the sensitive type.

Yes, it is a bit warmer than a coil mattress due to the foam density. Is this a bad thing? Not for me. Instead of using a sheet, blanket, and comforter I now just use a sheet. Not having all the covers on my glorious nakedness is quite nice and a welcome change. I can see where the added warmth will benefit people living up north.

Is it comfy? Yes, but it took me a few sleeps to get used to it. It's quite different feeling than a coil mattress. No noise and I don't get that 'bouncy' feeling. I would call it medium-firm, which is just right for me. If you have any concerns just head over to Costco, they have the same mattress, just a different brand name.

But is a foam mattress Sex Friendly? It is excellent for sex as the mattress is super quiet unlike a coil. But there is no bounce. Some people love a bouncy mattress for sex. If you need a mattress to make yourself bounce you're doing it all wrong. Get those hips moving! You can use the entire mattress...middle, top, sides, or bottom. The foam allows a bit of traction meaning you stay mostly in one spot, instead of launching your partner through the headboards. One major issue...stains. Foam stains badly and generally cannot be cleaned like a coil mattress. A mattress cover will help or wear a full-body condom. Your choice.

All-in-all, I'm very happy with my purchase, especially since it was sight unseen. The price cannot be beat, delivery was fast, and set-up was fun to watch.




Well after 3 years of ownership I have finally decided to write a review about this bed.

If I had written this review when I first bought this bed it would have easily been 4 stars, but after some use I realize you get what you pay for.

This bed definitely starts out firm just like the other reviews say, so if you are looking for a firm bed this is definitely a good choice. This was great for me as it helped immediately with my back problems. The support it provided was great.

The heat levels of this bed also were tolerable. It definitely sleeps warmer than a normal spring mattress bed, but not overly so.

The problem comes as with any other mattress after years of use. The middle starts to sag and not provide as much support. At this point, just under 3 years of ownership later I am back to where I was when I decided to buy a new mattress. Waking up with back pain almost daily because my back is no longer properly aligned.

Just for reference I am 5'8" and about 165 lbs so you can get an idea of how long this will last for you.

Even though this product comes with a 20 year warranty it will not cover normal wear and tear which is the problem with this mattress.

For the price of the mattress I really can't complain too much though. I really feel like I got my moneys worth, however I will be looking elsewhere for a mattress this time. Buying a new mattress every 3 years is not something I want to have to deal with.

Overall for a budget mattress it gets the job done. Just don't expect to have it for 10+ years.






I did a great deal of research before I decided to purchase the King sized Sleep Innovations 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam. I think I went with the right one. Along with the bed platform it seems like a great height for a bed like this. The mattress is on the firm side which I like, but it offers great support on your back or side. The arrival was difficult because the box the king comes in is 100+ lbs. So you will want to have someone help y ou carry it if you have to go up stairs. Once opened simply and carefully cut open the outer raping and then move it to the location you want to allow it to regain it's shape. Then cut off the inner wrapping and in no time it will regain it's designed shape. I noted some reviewer saying it did not gain it's full shape or needed to wait 24-48 hours. My instructions said you could sleep on it right away. I also noted small off gassing but nothing too strong. I would suspect that is the individual's sense of smell.


This is a long term review. We bought this mattress back in 2014 and for the first year it was wonderful but then it started to get firmer...or was it less supportive..well either way, it felt like we were laying on a sleeping bag on the floor.

Then we added a topper, then a pad, and although these worked for a while, eventually the mattress became rock hard again. We didn't realize how bad it was until we visited friends and slept on a regular inner spring mattress and it was like heaven.

So here we are, with a 4 year old mattress that we can't sleep on. and basically have got to throw away.

Sadly, after reading some of the other long term reviews it seems we are not alone, so this is a mattress to avoid.

We did reach out to the manufacturer but as yet we haven't heard a word, which is also very disappointing.

Not recommended.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wireless Driveway Alarm, 2020 [New Version] 1000ft Long Range Motion Sensor & Detector, 36 Melodies, Outdoor Weather Resistant - Home Security Alert System (Black One Receiver One Sensor) Brand: 1 BY ONE 4.0 out of 5 stars 232 ratings

✔ PROTECT YOUR FAMILY & PROPERTY - With Wireless Driveway Alarm, be alerted the moment visitors, vehicles, or even potential intruders enter your property lines, driveway, front porch, gate, shed, walkways and garage. Also great for being alerted if your kids get to close to the swimming pool or areas they shouldn’t go. Each sensor can be placed up to 1000ft/300m away from the receiver (depending on obstacles and environment). ✔ FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE and EXPANDABLE - Create up to four unique detection zones with 4 sensors each, meaning up to 16 total sensors per receiver protecting your property. LED lights on the receiver indicate which sensor zone has detected movement so you can act quickly. THE ALARM SOUND OF THE 4TH ZONE CAN BE CUSTOMIZED FROM AMONG 36 AVAILABLE MELODIES. If you need custom ringtones, please install the PIR sensor in the 4th zone. ✔ AVOID FALSE ALARMS with ADJUSTABLE SENSOR WINDOWS - Rotate the cap on the PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor to adjust

Dream On Me Karley Bassinet, Grey Brand: Dream On Me 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,156 ratings

LIGHT & VERSATILE:  The Karley Bassinet is designed with a lightweight aluminum frame that allows you to move it easily from room to room. Easy to assemble, it features a quick-folding mechanism. Use it indoors and carry it outdoors without any hassle! ROOMY INTERIORS: With dimensions of 35.50Lx18.3Wx27H inches, the Karley Bassinet is as spacious as they come! The roomy, airy bassinet features an adjustable double canopy and there is also a large storage bag to hold your babie's essentials STYLISH LOOK: The Karley is made out of a soft, safe and comfortable polyester foam fabric, which is easy to clean. It is available in nine beautiful finishes, allowing it to blend in beautifully with the nursery of your dreams! MATTRESS INCLUDED: The Karley comes with a 1″ thick mattress pad as recommended by the ASTM & CPSC. Mattress pad dimensions are 32Lx16Wx1H inches OTHER SPECS: The Karley Bassinet weighs 16 lbs and is recommended for newborns up to 25 lbs. The