Skip to main content

Dream On Me Karley Bassinet, Grey Brand: Dream On Me 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,156 ratings






  • LIGHT & VERSATILE:  The Karley Bassinet is designed with a lightweight aluminum frame that allows you to move it easily from room to room. Easy to assemble, it features a quick-folding mechanism. Use it indoors and carry it outdoors without any hassle!
  • ROOMY INTERIORS: With dimensions of 35.50Lx18.3Wx27H inches, the Karley Bassinet is as spacious as they come! The roomy, airy bassinet features an adjustable double canopy and there is also a large storage bag to hold your babie's essentials
  • STYLISH LOOK: The Karley is made out of a soft, safe and comfortable polyester foam fabric, which is easy to clean. It is available in nine beautiful finishes, allowing it to blend in beautifully with the nursery of your dreams!
  • MATTRESS INCLUDED: The Karley comes with a 1″ thick mattress pad as recommended by the ASTM & CPSC. Mattress pad dimensions are 32Lx16Wx1H inches
  • OTHER SPECS: The Karley Bassinet weighs 16 lbs and is recommended for newborns up to 25 lbs. The height with the canopy is 36 inches, height without is 27. The folded up dimensions are 23.5 L x 6.5 W x 32 H inches





















It's perfect! I know a lot of comments on previous reviews mentioned that the pad didn't come with sheets. Because my last baby died of SIDS while in a bassinet that has make shift sheets on it, tight fitting sheets were a must. Sheets for the Halo Bassinest work perfectly, they are tight fitting and they don't make the pad curl up. If you don't like the color choices for the sheets at baby r us, etsy.com has great choices.



I won’t go into detail on the actual bassinet - see the other well written reviews. However, if you have not found information on what sheets fit, after much trial and error I found the Halo bassinet sheets to work beautifully.

DO NOT buy the “recommended with this product” waterproof sheets because they will fold your mattress in half and it will be unusable.

I hope this helps!



We've used this for about 2 weeks as our newborn's bed. We have moved it from our room at night to the living room during the day so we have her nearby and it's not too cumbersome to do so even in a 2 story house. I think it could fold easily but my husband doesn't bother to and it makes it (barely) through the doorways and stairway fine. The material isn't the prettiest, so it's not the picture perfect lace and ribbon bassinet but it's also not ugly. I appreciate the mesh sides and the zipper top if we ever had the need to keep out bugs? I guess we would be set if my husband could get me into camping.

ONE BIG PROBLEM - when we purchased this, the weight limit on the description was 25 or 30 lbs, something around that, which any newborn should be within for at least a few months. The mattress has a warning label (pictured) that says the limit is only 10 lbs. Our baby girl was a bit early (which is another thing I liked about this - prime shipping!) and a bit smaller than my two boys, she's only 6 1/2 lbs at 2 weeks. My boys would have easily been too heavy for this well before 3 months, which is what I expect a bassinet to last till. (...they were big, though, and grew fast). So if you have a big baby, you may want to look at a different bassinet. I would bet the weight limit is more than 10 lbs, but I also wouldn't risk it with my newborn.







I have two cats who love my daughter, which is fine while we are all awake and I can make sure she isn't being smothered, but at bed time it is unsafe, so we bought this in order to keep the cats away while she sleeps. One of my cats has taken to sleeping on top of the cover. The first time I woke up and saw it I freaked out because I was worried it would bend it or collapse on top of my daughter, but after several nights of waking up to see it and once of watching my cat take a running jump onto it without it collapsing I stopped worrying about it. I have checked the structural integrity of it regularly since noticing the "Feline Olympic Long Jump" and haven't seen any issues. My only complaint would be that the zippers are hard to dig out from below the handles, but I installed a string that I can just pull up from the far side and it's much easier now. Baby is harder to access, but that is the whole point of getting one of these: to avoid easy access of pets, bugs, and family members. :)


I like that this bassinet has a canopy to prevent the cat from snuggling with the baby during the night, but if you order this bassinet go ahead and order the Big Oshi mattress to use instead of the one that comes with it. The problem with the mattress that comes with it, is that there are no fitted sheets that fit it. All the fitted sheets I bought, caused the mattress to buckle and that created gaps on the side leaving me feeling a little uneasy. I went without a fitted sheet for a while and the mattress became stained from spit up and you can only spot clean the mattress. The manufacturer either needs to provide a sturdier mattress or manufacture fitted sheets to fit the provided mattress. The Big Oshi 16x32 mattress fits perfectly and I bought Burt’s Bees fitted sheets to fit that mattress.


Words cannot describe how much I love this travel bassinet, but I will try. My family recently relocated across the country, and all of our worldly possessions are stuck in a moving cube that got lost in the shuffle and that we won't see for a MONTH. Thankfully, I ordered this and had it sent to my mom's before we moved as a little sleeping nest for my daughter when she visits grandma. Now that we've had to use it for her temporary bed, I'm really tempted to make this semi-permanent until she outgrows it. Here's why:

+ Right out of the box it snapped together in 30 seconds without any extra tools, screws, etc.
+ It lies almost completely flat when folded, and folds down easily.
+ My daughter is 4 months, 15.5 lbs and 25 inches and she has PLENTY of room.
+ Light as a feather!!
+ The zippered hood gave us peace of mind around my mom's really lovable, curious cats at night.
+ The mesh sides are really breathable (our baby likes to mash her face against the side of her crib), but she can't get a hand stuck.
+ The pad that comes with it is actually really padded, but not dangerously so. I read the other reviews that said the pad was just a hard slab, but was pleasantly surprised. It's more padded than her pack n play "mattress" for sure. I just covered it with a crib sheet in the photos.

I can't think of a single minus, seriously. She still sleeps in our room at night, and I think I'm going to use this as a bedside/arm's reach bassinet. It takes up MUCH less space than her pack n' play, and she falls asleep soundly and deeply in this. It is a good height and depth to be able to reach her without hurting your back, too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wireless Driveway Alarm, 2020 [New Version] 1000ft Long Range Motion Sensor & Detector, 36 Melodies, Outdoor Weather Resistant - Home Security Alert System (Black One Receiver One Sensor) Brand: 1 BY ONE 4.0 out of 5 stars 232 ratings

✔ PROTECT YOUR FAMILY & PROPERTY - With Wireless Driveway Alarm, be alerted the moment visitors, vehicles, or even potential intruders enter your property lines, driveway, front porch, gate, shed, walkways and garage. Also great for being alerted if your kids get to close to the swimming pool or areas they shouldn’t go. Each sensor can be placed up to 1000ft/300m away from the receiver (depending on obstacles and environment). ✔ FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE and EXPANDABLE - Create up to four unique detection zones with 4 sensors each, meaning up to 16 total sensors per receiver protecting your property. LED lights on the receiver indicate which sensor zone has detected movement so you can act quickly. THE ALARM SOUND OF THE 4TH ZONE CAN BE CUSTOMIZED FROM AMONG 36 AVAILABLE MELODIES. If you need custom ringtones, please install the PIR sensor in the 4th zone. ✔ AVOID FALSE ALARMS with ADJUSTABLE SENSOR WINDOWS - Rotate the cap on the PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor to adjust

Sleep Innovations Marley 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, King, White Brand: Sleep Innovations 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,301 ratings

Polyester Quilted Cover TRIPLE-LAYERED DESIGN. 12” mattress features a 2” top layer of cooling gel memory foam, supported by a 3” layer of air channel foam to optimize breathability, built on a premium 7” layer of base foam designed for durability. TOP-RATED: Named U.S. News & World Report’s Best Budget Mattress of 2020 CONTINUOUS COOL COMFORT. Gel memory foam top layer and supportive middle layer with airflow channels provide a cooling effect, helping to maintain a comfortable climate while you sleep. SUPPORTS ALL SLEEPERS. Medium-firm support means all-night comfort for every sleep position, making any good night, a great night. MADE IN THE USA. Our foam is proudly made in the USA and CertiPUR-US certified. PERFECTLY PACKAGED. Shipped directly to your door and easy to unpack so it’s box to bed in minutes. 3,650-NIGHT GUARANTEE. Rest easy – the Marley comes with a 10-year warranty so you sleep secure for years to come.